9.16.2006

We Will Never Forget September 15, 2002


Every year, every day I try to think of different ways that we can bring Timmy’s spirit to life through nature and now through technology. I want us all to use this website as a hub for sharing memories and stories of Timmy that will allow family and friends to access this page from anywhere on the globe. To share your thoughts and memories please email your stories and photo’s to remembertimumbel@aim.com This is an email address that will be checked daily. Your stories will then be posted to the website. If you are unable to scan your own photos please send stories and photos to PO Box 4375. Hidden Valley, PA 15502. It is up to us to keep this website alive through participation. May we never forget Tim Umbel. God Bless all of You.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looked at this website as soon as I got home. Very nice work as always, Cristy!! ~~~Jamie

Anonymous said...

Cristy,
I just want to thank you again for setting up this website. I have shared it with all of my friends and have gotten so many nice emails and phone calls about it.

Thank you,
Dawn